Your presentation can be published in two ways:
- Email: This feature allows you to send part of your presentation by e-mail simply by selecting the slides in the left pane (see picture below).
This feature can prove very useful in a collaborative environment when many people contribute to the same presentation.
- Publish: This features allows you to easily save a copy of the selected slides of your presentation.
- Publish the full presentation
- Change the name of the attachment or copy (by default, the name of the presentation with a time stamp and the indexes of the included slides)
- Convert the slides to .ppt, .pptx or .pdf
- Keep a copy of the slides on your computer
- Remove the redundant dividers
If subsection dividers are displayed, it will remove the section dividers located just before a subsection divider
- Hide the text exports
This option will hide the hyperlinks marking the content exported from Excel
- Mark the presentation as final
This features is compatible with Outlook, Lotus and Outlook Express.