The navigation pane is central to building presentations with UpSlide. Not only can you organise presentations into sections and subsections, you can also switch, rename, or delete any item in your table of contents.
Feature List (accessible through right click unless specified otherwise):
- Insert section or subsection after the selected item
- Rename selected section, subsection or slide
- Delete selected section, subsection or slide
- Go to the selected item (by double clicking)
- Move slide, subsection or entire section by drag and drop.
Note: To move a section/subsection/slide around, drag it under the name of the section/subsection/slide where you would like to move it.
To move a section for example, drag and drop it under the section name as shown below:
Depending on the template you are using, the navigation pane might be the only way to insert subsections (see the subsection post on this forum for additional details).