On occasions (generally after an update or a crash), Microsoft Office disables UpSlide without warning. The following procedure describes how to re-activate UpSlide.
- Open Excel, Word or PowerPoint depending on which application have this issue.
- Go to File -> Options
- Go to the Add-Ins Tab, select the disabled items in the manage drop down and click go.
- If UpSlide appears in the list of disabled items, select it and click enable. If not, continue
- Select the COM Add-Ins category in the manage drop down and click go (similar to step 2).
- Check the UpSlide Add-In and click Ok.
- The UpSlide Tab should appear in the ribbon. If not close all Office applications and restart the procedure. If the Upslide Tab is still missing, please re-install UpSlide.
If all of this does not work, please try Reactivate UpSlide Using Regedit