UpSlide customization (i.e. templates, contents and general settings), can be modified by special users called Administrators using the following steps:
- The administrator modifies the customization locally.
- He then exports his modifications to a network/SharePoint location called UpSlide central repository.
- When UpSlide starts on other machines, the modifications are downloaded and installed.
Note that manually uploading a Customization file from your hard drive to SharePoint won't work. You need to export the file with UpSlide so it can add some custom metadatas (the customization name, the user that created it, the creation date, etc...)
The attached guide describes how a SharePoint library can be set up to be used as a repository. It will cover the 3 necessary steps:
- Create an Application in Azure Active Directory.
- Register this application in SharePoint Online.
- Configure UpSlide to use this application to access SharePoint Library.