UpSlide customization (i.e. templates, contents and general settings), can be modified by special users called Administrators using the following steps:
- The administrator modifies the customization locally.
- He then exports his modifications to a network/SharePoint location called UpSlide central repository.
- When UpSlide starts on other machines, the modifications are downloaded and installed.
The attached guide describes how a SharePoint library can be set up to be used as a repository. It will cover the 3 necessary steps:
- Create an Application in Azure Active Directory.
- Register this application in SharePoint Online.
- Configure UpSlide to use this application to access SharePoint Library.